About the editors. Contributors.
I. Current scenario and principles: 1.
Organic horticulture - current trend, prospects and strategies/H.P.
Technological advances: 2. Emerging technologies in organic production of fruit crops/B.
Reddy and R.A.
Technological advances in organic farming of plantation crops/George V. Thomas.
4. Technological intervention for organic production of cashew/N.
Nayak and M.G.
Prospects of organic vegetable cultivation in India/M. Prabhakar and S.
6. Potentials in organic farming of spices/V.
A. Parthasarathy, V.
Srinivasan and R. Dinesh.
7. Organic production of seed spices/S.
8. Organic farming technologies for arid horticulture/T.
A. More and B.
9. Soil health--the key to success of organic agriculture/K.
V. Ahamed Bavappa.
10. Advances and approaches in ecofriendly pest management in organic agriculture/C.
Achieving eco-friendly management of pests and diseases using bioresources in organic horticulture/R. Samiyappan.
III. Input management: 12.
Organic amendment for production of black pepper (Peper(less)
Youll learn: Why youve chosen the partners you have and how to make better choices, How much sexual chemistry you and your partner really have, The ten types of relationships that wont work, How your childhood memories may be affecting your love life, The six essential qualities to look for in a mate, How to spot fatal flaws in a partner, Why you may be falling in love for the wrong reason. If youre single or divorced: read this book to understand why your past choices werent right for you and how to get it right this time.
If youre in love: learn how to be 100% certain that this relationship is the one for you. If youre married: discover how to understand and balance your differences so that you can live happily together every day.
Repackaged and redesigned for the modern reader with an iconic new cover, Are You The One For Me? is the last word in finding the right type of companionship for you. About the Author: Barbara De Angelis, Ph.
D., is one of the worlds most eminent relationship and personal growth psychologists.
Active for over 25 years, Barbara was one of the first voices to advocate self-help in the 1980s and was among the first nationally-recognised motivational teachers on television. Her messages about love, happiness and the search for meaning in our lives have reached millions across the globe.
She lives in Santa Barbara, California(less)
2. Perennial vegetable crops.
3. Corn crops.
4. Root crops.
5. Legume or pulse crops.
6. Bulb crops.
7. Salad crops.
8. Green crops.
9. Cole crops.
12. Solanaceous fruits.
13. Vine crops.
14. Miscellaneous vegetables, mushrooms, and herbs.
15. Herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
"The large demand for vegetable growing since the publication of the first edition provided strong evidence that the book met a definite and widespread need. Much new material, the result of research and practical experience, has become available and has now been included by subjecting the entire text to a thorough revision.
The plan has again been followed of placing emphasis on research studies that have made contributions to vegetable growing practices. Soils, fertilizers, irrigation, pest and weed control, and similar subjects are discussed at those places in the text where they have direct application to the treatment of the(less)
The Gender Intelligent Retailer: Discover the Connection Between Women Consumers and Business Growth
Definitions, description, and origin: i. Different forms of the crose.
ii. Names and definitions of the Swastika.
iii. Symbolism and interpretation.
iv. Origin and habitat.
2. Dispersion of the Swastika: i.
Extreme orient. ii.
Classical orient. iii.
Classical occident - Mediterranean. v.
United States of America. 3.
Forms allied to the swastika: i. Meanders, Ogees, and spirals, bent to the left as well as to the right.
4. The cross among the American Indians: i.
Different forms. 5.
Significance of the Swastika. 6.
The migration of symbols: i. Migration of the Swastika.
ii. Migration of classic symbols.
7. Prehistoric objects associated with the Swastika, found in both hemispheres, and believed to have passed by migration: i.
Spindle whorls. 8.
Similar prehistoric arts, and implements in Europe and America as evidence of the migration of culture. Conclusion.
Bibliography. "The Swastika (Sanskrit "good luck" or "well-being", literally "it is good")(less)
The masters of the Naqshbandiyya Mujaddidiyya Mazhariyya Naomiyya: 1. Mirza Mazhar Jan-i-Janan (1111/1701-1195/1781).
2. Shah Naim Allah Bahraichi (1153/1740-1218/1803).
3. Shah Murad Allah Thanesari (1166/1752-1248/1833).
4. Sayyid Maulana Shah Abul Hasan Nasirabadi (1198/1784-1272/1856).
5. Maulana Khalifat al-Rahman Ahmad Ali Khan (d.
Maulana Shah Fadl Ahmad Khan Raipuri (AD 1838-1907). 7.
Mahatma Ramacandraji Fatehgarhi (AD 1873-1931). 8.
Mahatma Brij Mohan Lal Kanpuri (AD 1898-1955). II.
The Naqshbandiyya Mujaddidiyya Mazhariyya at Delhi: continuity in the tradition: 1. The position and role of man in the universe.
2. The constitution of the human being in the light of the science of the subtle centres.
3. The stages of the path in the light of the science of the subtle centres.
4. Methods and techniques for spiritual realisation.
5. The Pir-Muridi relationship.
III. The doctrine and methodology of the Hindu Sufis at Fatehgarh and Kanpur: continuity and gradual assimilation: 1(less)
I. Gandhi: 1.
Kharag Bahadur Singh: the eightieth marcher. 2.
Historiography and the Dandi March: the other myths of Gandhi's Salt March. 3.
Gandhi moves. 4.
Gandhi and the Nobel Peace Prize. II.
Gandhism: 5. Legal ethics/Gandhian ethics.
6. Gandhian philosophy, Conflict Resolution Theory and practical approaches to negotiation.
7. 'The marchers simply walked forward until struck down': nonviolent suffering and conversion.
8. The lesson from the disciples: is there a contradiction in Gandhi's philosophy of action? III.
The Gandhians: 9. Peacekeeping, the Shanti Sena and divisions in the Gandhian Movement during the Border War with China.
10. A brief history of the Shanti Sena as seen through the changing pledges of the Shanti Sainik.
11. Gandhi is Dead.
Long Live Gandhi: the Post-Gandhian Movement in India. 12.
Gandhi, deep ecology, peace research and Buddhist economics. Bibliography.
"Mahatma Gandhi and his philosophy of truth and nonviolence have intrigued the world for decades(less)
2. A question of words.
3. Immortality: time reckoned.
4. The truth about women.
5. Speech as instrument.
6. Sexual colorings.
7. Living Satis.
8. Blue as blood.
9. Trial by fire.
10. Fire and the fault of Karma.
Handprint, Dagger, and Lemon: 1. Mutilation and Voluntary Death.
2. The rhetoric of protest suicide.
3. Dizzying heights of vengeance.
4. The trammels of resentment.
5. A rite of exorcism.
6. The offering of the self.
7. The fruits of one’s acts.
8. The corporality of the dead.
Death in the Telling: 1. Rite and belief .
2. A Sati on the shore of the Ganges (Stavorinus).
3. A Sati in Surat (Durlabh Ram).
4. The dream as proof.
5. The transmission of the deadly vow.
6. Love in the extreme.
Under the Spell of Sacrifice: 1. The Goddess’s body.
2. Sati divine, earthly Satis.
3. Cult and(less)
Comprehensive references to comparable features and phenomena from other Middle Indic languages mean that this grammar can also be used to study the literature of Jainism(less)
While Lucy's husband, Greg, retreats into himself, his and Lucy's eight-year-old daughter, Sophie, has simply stopped speaking. Desperate to help Sophie, Ellie turns to a book that gave her comfort as a child, "The Secret Garden.
" As its story of hurt, magic, and healing blooms around them, so, too, do Lucy's secrets--some big, some small. Peeling back the layers of her friend's life, Ellie is forced to confront her own as well: the marriage she left behind, the loss she'd hoped to escape.
And suddenly Ellie's carefully constructed existence is spinning out of control in a chain of events that will transform her life--and the lives of those around her--forever. About the Author : Julie Buxbaum has contributed to After You as an author.
Julie Buxbaum is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School. The Opposite of Love is her first novel(less)
Readers of all ages will love the succinct, easy-to-understand question-and-answer format, arranged subject-wise.From the earth's beginnings through the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods to today's discovery-laden sites, The Handy Dinosaur GK Book provides hundreds of easily digested dinosaur facts.
Complete with tables, charts, photos and illustrations, it's the perfect reference to help decipher 65-million-year-old mysteries. You'll go back to it time and again for fundamental information on the greatest creatures that ever lived(less)
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.