But the journey which Fielding's characters undertake is not merely geographical. He makes them go through a series of confusing episodes which depicts them in their true colours within the social framework of their times(less)
Major advances and future prospects of pulse production in India/N.B.
Singh and Jagmail Singh. 2.
Quantitative genetic analysis in some genotypes of clusterbean/S.P.
S. Chaudhary, A.
K. Choudhary, S.
S. Shekhawat and N.
3. Variability and correlation studies in some genotypes of clusterbean/N.
P. Singh, A.
K. Choudhary and S.
Varietal diversity in clusterbean and green gram/B.K.
Mathur and A. Henry.
5. Genetic architecture of seed yield and its components in clusterbean/Khushwinder Singh Brar and Kulbhushan Kumar Grover.
6. Induced mutations for creating variability for economic traits in cowpea/S.
K. Mishra and Daya Chand.
7. Radiation induced high yielding determinate mutants in cowpea/R.
N. Pandey and P.
Heterosis in cowpea/S.H.
Solanki and S.B.
9. Heterosis and inbreeding depression for grain characters in cowpea/Anupam Singh and R.
10. Comparison of breeding methods for isolations of promising segregants in advanced generations in three crosses of cowpea/R.
2. Characterisation of essential oils in Aster family.
3. Chemical composition of the essential oil of Asteraceae.
References. Glossary of medical terms.
"This book "Medicinal and Aromatic Plants : Essential Oils and Pharmaceutical Uses", has been a surge in our knowledge in the isolation and analysis of the extracts of the less exploited herbals. This gives a panorama on the essential oils and its active principles used in pharmaceuticals.
In this context of the growing awareness among the people regarding the side effect of chemical and synthetic medicines, their carcinogenicity, toxicity etc., the herbal medicines and their practice has gained significance.
Indian herbal industry is at its blooming stage, however, less is known about their source and uses. This book is aimed at exploring wild medicinal and aromatic flora and to bring them under domestication.
A number of essential oil yielding plants are being cultivated commercially or semi-commercially in many(less)
2. Status of women and overview of decentralized governance with special reference to Tamil Nadu.
3. Freedom Enjoyed by elected women representatives in grassroots governance.
4. Functioning of elected women representatives on gender issues.
5. Relationship between freedom enjoyed by elected women representatives (EWRs) and the functioning they manifested on gender issues.
6. Integrated analysis.
7. Findings, summary and policy prescriptions.
This book deals with the functioning manifested by Elected Women Representatives (EWRs) on Gender Issues in Grassroots Governance. The study shows that indicators of women’s functions range from raising consciousness of women’s issues to changing institutional structures and processes and influencing the governance discourse itself.
But they have to perform all these functions amidst several hurdles and problems. The expectations on women politicians are higher; they do not necessarily do so and cannot, because they do not have equal access and control as do men to(less)
Of the words purely Pukkhto, the most, it will be observed, are derived from the Persian, from(less)
2. Women and science.
3. Gender, sex and science.
4. Selective access.
5. Critical transitions in the graduate and post-graduate career path.
6. Women`s (and men’s) Graduate experience in science.
7. The paradox of critical mass for women in science.
8. The Kula ring of scientific success.
9. Women’s faculty experience.
10. Dual male and female worlds of science.
11. Differences between women in science.
12. Social capital and faculty network relationships.
13. Negative and positive departmental cultures.
14. Initiatives for departmental change.
15. International comparisons.
16. Athena unbound: policy for women in science.
Why are there so few women scientists? This book sets out to answer this question, and to propose solutions for the future. Based on extensive research, and first-hand accounts of female scientists` experiences at all career stages, it reveals the hidden barriers, subtle exclusions and unwritten(less)
Understanding is paramount and chapter introductions clearly guide students through the material. The textbook takes an innovative approach to case law: breaking down and discussing individual elements of a case and selecting short key extracts it gives students the tools to read cases independently and with confidence.
An examination of the historical and theoretical foundations of the subject and a concluding chapter tracking emerging fields ensure the broadest possible perspective. Discussion of key recent cases such as Durham Tess Valley Airport (2010) and Chartbrook (2009) make this important new text a must for contract law students(less)
As he builds the small plots to promote the myth, he sets in motion a chain of events that soon threatens to overtake him(less)
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.