Vegad and Madhu Swamy J.L.
Vegad and Madhu Swamy Vedams Books 8181895042 Accountancy Audit Afghanistan AIDS Amitabh Bachchan Animal Science Poultry, Cattle Camel Cattle and Dairy Farming Poultry Zoological Survey of India Publication Anthropology and Sociology Anthropological Survey of India Publications Architecture Vastu Arts of India Archaeology Mohenjodaro/Harappa/Indus Valley Civilization Art History Buddhist Art Mandalas Painting Pahari Rock Art Sculpture Textiles Art Astrology Palmistry Astronomy Ayurveda Bangladesh Bhutan Biographies and Memoirs Botanical Sciences Agronomy Algae Aromatic Plants Bamboo Biodiversity Botanical Survey of India Publications Ethnobotany/Medicinal Plants Floras of India Forestry Fungi/Mosses Herbs Horticulture Grape Mango Mushrooms Jatropha Mangroves Orchids Organic Farming Plant Science Teak Buddhism Central Asian Studies Children Christianity Cinema/Films Cricket Cuisine Dalits Dance and Performing Arts Bharatanatyam Kathak Kathakali Theatre Demography Dictionaries/Glossaries Ecology/Environment Economics/Dev Studies Education Distance Education English Literature Indian Fiction Entomology Geography Climatology Geological Sciences Geological Survey of India Publication Government Publications Herpetology Himalayas Hinduism(less)
Introduction : the Buddha and Wittgenstein, but, then, why Wittgenstein? 2. The later-Wittgenstein’s philosophical techniques : an exposition.
3. The Dhamma : its conceptual structure made explicit.
4. The search for a meaning-criterion : verification? 5.
‘Truth’ (as a ‘model’) : is it falsifiable? 6. Causality-talk (methodology study 1).
7. Facts to ethics (methodology study 2).
8. Knowledge and super-perceptual knowledge : language-games.
9. Nibbana-talk and the language-game.
10. The Dhamma : its family of notions.
Bibliography. "Buddhism is a name given comparatively recently by western scholars to the message given by Gautama who became the Buddha.
The teaching of Buddha were known as dharma. It comprises a search for the native of human existence together with a firm commitment to a release from the riddle of suffering associated with it.
Therefore it appears to be ingrained in a kind of soteriology. The Buddha found solution to both the issues conceired and(less)
1. Religion in General.
2. The Vedic Religion: Introductory.
3. The Vedic Religion and Varna (Caste) Dharma.
4. The Sastras (Scriptures) and Modern life.
5. The Vedas.
6. Nyaya (Science of Reasoning).
7. Puranas (Traditional Stories).
8. Dharmasastra (Scripture on Code of Conduct).
9. The Forty Samskaras (Actions that Purify).
10. Brahmacaryasrama (Student-Bachelorhood).
12. Gruhasth-asrama (Householder Stage of Life).
13. Varna (Caste) Dharma for Universal Well-Being.
14. From Action to the Actionless State.
15. Dharmas common to All.
16. The State and Religion.
“His Holiness the 68th Jagadguru of Kanchi died in 1994 at the age of 100. He was one of the most beloved and honored spiritual figures of the twentieth century.
This book has the distinction of introduction to Hinduism in today's world. The discourses in this book cover all three categories of teaching: prayer and virtue; an explanation of Hindu metaphysical Truth;(less)
I. Different Dimensions of Academic Dependency: 1.
Academic Dependency: Some Reflections/Muchkund Dubey. 2.
Intellectual and Structural Challenges to Academic Dependency/Syed Farid Alatas. 3.
Defining Archaeology in Ghana: A Historical Interpretation/Samuel Nilirmi Nkumbaan. 4.
The Institutions of Higher Education in Burundi and Rwanda: Facing the Challenges of Post-Conflict societies/Tharcisse Nsabimana. 5.
Malaise in Indian Academia/Hetukar Jha. 6.
Academic Dependency and sociological Theorizing in the Third World: A Case Study of Akiwowo’s Asuwada Theory of Sociation/Ayokunle Olumuyiwa Omobowale. II.
Mounting Challenges to Academic Dependency: 7. Local Scholars, Global Academy/Anjan Ghosh.
8. Social Science in Chile (1957-1973): A Laboratory for an Autonomous Process of Academia-building/Fernanda Beigel.
9. Anthropology at the University of the Philippines: Examining Institutional History and Academic Dependency in a south-East Asian University/Carlos P.
Evidence, Temporality, Analytical Frameworks: Categories, Writing Procedures and Academic Dependency/Mario Ruffer. 11.
The objective of this book is to teaching the insights and problem-solving skills that are most useful in solving mathematical problems arising in the course of modern research. Intended for graduate students and advanced undergraduates, the book assumes only a limited familiarity with differential equations and complex variables.
The presentation begins with a review of differential and difference equations; develops local asymptotic methods for differential and difference equations; explains perturbation and summation theory; and concludes with a an exposition of global asymptotic methods, including boundary-layer theory, WKB theory, and multiple-scale analysis(less)
2. Signal Analysis.
3. Quantum Mechanics.
6. Fluid dynamics.
7. Group Representations.
8. Control Theory.
9. Dynamical Systems.
10. Quantum Stochastic Calculus.
11. Statistical Mechanics.
12. Antenna Theory: Analysis and Synthesis.
13. Quantum Field Theory.
14. Statistical Signal Processing Problems in Music.
15. Miscellaneous Study Project Problems.
16. BE Projects.
17. Objective type questions.
"The mathematical tools used in signal analysis involve differential and difference equations, integral equations, matrix algebra and calculus, complex analysis and probability theory and random processes. This book applies these tools to problems in various branches of physics like fluid dynamics, electromagnetism and quantum theory.
The book will be of use to research workers in signal processing as well as to research workers in physics and applied mathematics. Partial differential equations have been introduced here as an additional tool in signal analysis since they are used to describe quantum, electromagnetic and(less)
Vij and his work/Promila Pathak. 2.
John Lindley (1799-1865) and his role in orchid science: the great teacher and researcher/H.F.
Orchids: the world’s most wondrous plants/Suman Kumaria and Pramod Tandon. 4.
William Griffith and his Bhutanese Vanda species/Phillip Cribb, Nicholas Pearce and Yeshey Dorji. 5.
Orchid diversity in India: an overview/D.K.
Morphological diversity of the orchids of Orissa/Sarat Misra. 7.
A conspectus of orchids of Manipur: their status and conservation/A.S.
Orchids of Sikkim – a historical perspective/C. Sathish Kumar.
9. Phylogenetic evolution of the genus Calanthe/Genjiro Ishida and Kohji Karasawa.
10. Morphological variations in the genus Stelis/Kamezo Saito.
11. Investigation on ploidy of Cymbidium, Dendrobium, and Phalaenopsis cultivated in Japan using flow cytometer/Syoichi Ichihashi, Hiroshi Ito, Tatuya Oguri, and Juntaro Kato.
12. Cytospeciation and diversification in Indian orchids/Navdeep Shekhar, R.
N. Sehgal and Neera Vaidya.
13. The inheritance of Albinism in Dendrobium orchids/Montakan(less)
Popular puzzles are used to motivate students' interest and strengthen their skills in algorithmic problem solving. Other learning-enhancement features include chapter summaries, hints to the exercises, and a detailed solution manual(less)
Also it includes several live retirement case studies with solutions. Retirement Planning: A Guide for Financial Planners is a must-read for all Certified Financial Planners and professionals.
It helps financial advisors plan their clients' investment portfolio for sustaining their lifestyle after retirement(less)
Brar. Welcome address/P.
1. Revolution from above: the role of monarchy in transformation of Bhutan/Nalini Kant Jha.
2. Bhutan: monasticism, monarchy and migration/Bhawani Singh.
3. Hundred years of monarchy in Bhutan/Shalini Gupta and Madhu Rajput.
4. Bhutan: A 'Forever' epitome of artistic traditions and culture/Alka Chadha.
5. Bhutan's development strategies/Krishan Gopal.
6. Democracy and human rights in Bhutan/Sudhir Singh.
7. Revolution from the above - elections in Bhutan 2007-08/Madhu Rajput.
8. Potential positive impact of information and communication technology on Bhutan's gross national happiness/Shruti Wahi.
9. A window to Bhutan: Tradition and modernity and the anxiety of belonging/Subhra Rajput and Achla Sonker.
10. Gross national happiness, development and democracy - a case study of Bhutan/R.
11. Clash of two cultures in Bhutan - challenge to democracy/Dharampal Singh.
12. Political development in Bhutan/Madhuri Misra.
13. Development under the aegis of monarchy in Bhutan (1972-2008)/Monika Srivastava.
14. Revolution by(less)
Each Decade In The History Of Hindi Films Has Had At Least One Kapoor,If Not More,Playing A Large Part In Defining It. Never Before Have Four Generations Of This Family,Or Five, If You Include Bashesharnath Kapoor, Prithviraj Kapoor's Father, Who Played The Judge In Awara,Been Brought Together In One Book.
The Kapoors Details The Professional Careers And Personal Lives Of Each Generation,Box-Office Successes And Failures, The Ideologies That Informed Their Work, The Larger-Than-Life Kapoor Weddings And Holi Celebrations, Their Extraordinary Romantic Liaisons And Family Relationships, Their Love For Food And Their Dark Passages With Alcohol. Based On Extensive Personal Interviews Conducted Over Seven Years With Family Members And Friends, Madhu Jain Goes(less)
Unlike other books of this nature, the current book includes sections where exhaustive interpretations of the analytical results and/or their applications have been given, in many cases with relevant examples. The readers, therefore, would be able to understand and proceed from the most preliminary step of taking soil/water samples to most advanced analytical techniques to diagnose the problems and to take appropriate measures to reverse the degradation processes.
We believe that this book is an improvement over the existing books and is a useful addition to the literature on this subject. The information contained in this book would facilitate the access to and implementation of the knowledge by the scientists engaged in research in the basic streams and agricultural sciences(less)
Key Features : Blends computer-oriented approach with the necessary mathematics-gives algorithms, pseudo codes and programs in 'C'with test results.Unique first chapter introducing the cause and consequences of errors in computer arthmetic.
Conclusion provided at the end of every chapter briefly describes the merits adn demerits of each numerical method.A special feature of this book is the one-to-one co-relation between a numerical method, the corresponding algorithm given and that between the algorithm and the corresponding program in 'C'.
Pedagogy: (a) 260 Solved examples (b) 38 computer-based examples programs with test inputs and results (c) 679 exercise problems with answers About the Author : Prof. T Veerarajan.
Professor of Methematics is currently heading the Department of Science and Humanities, Sree Sowdambika college of Engineering, Aruppukottai, Tamilnadu. A Gold Medalist from Madras University, He has had a brilliant academic career all through.
He was more than 42 years of teaching Experience at undergraduate and Postgraduate levels in various established engineering colleges in Tamilnadu including Anna University, Chennai. Table of Content : Chapter 1.
Errors in Computer ArithmeticChapter 2. Empirical Relations and Curve FittingChapter 3.
Numerical Solutions of Algebraic and Transcendental EquationChapter 4. Solution of Simultaneous Linear Algebraic Equations and Eigenvalue ProblemsChapter 5.
Finite DifferencesChapter 6. Interpolation with Equal IntervalsChapter 7.
Interpolation with Unequal IntervalsChapter 8. Numerical Differentiation and IntegrationChapter 9.
Difference EquationsChapter 10. Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential EquationsChapter 11.
Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations(less)
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.