40 Landscapes & Objects - 2 by Navneet Publication Rs. 45 Portraits - 1 by Navneet Publication Rs.
45 Jumbo Activity Book - 3 by Navneet Publication Rs. 75(less)
Chauhan and Kuldeep Dhama R S Chauhan and Kuldeep Dhama Vedams Books 8181891325 Accountancy Audit Afghanistan AIDS Amitabh Bachchan Animal Science Poultry, Cattle Camel Cattle and Dairy Farming Poultry Zoological Survey of India Publication Anthropology and Sociology Anthropological Survey of India Publications Architecture Vastu Arts of India Archaeology Mohenjodaro/Harappa/Indus Valley Civilization Art History Buddhist Art Mandalas Painting Pahari Rock Art Sculpture Textiles Art Astrology Palmistry Astronomy Ayurveda Bangladesh Bhutan Biographies and Memoirs Botanical Sciences Agronomy Algae Aromatic Plants Bamboo Biodiversity Botanical Survey of India Publications Ethnobotany/Medicinal Plants Floras of India Forestry Fungi/Mosses Herbs Horticulture Grape Mango Mushrooms Jatropha Mangroves Orchids Organic Farming Plant Science Teak Buddhism Central Asian Studies Children Christianity Cinema/Films Cricket Cuisine Dalits Dance and Performing Arts Bharatanatyam Kathak Kathakali Theatre Demography Dictionaries/Glossaries Ecology/Environment Economics/Dev Studies Education Distance Education English Literature Indian Fiction Entomology Geography Climatology Geological Sciences Geological Survey of India Publication Government Publications(less)
1. Ayurvedic materia medica, containing an account of the principal medicine: A: Aconite, Aloes.
B: Balsam of Capivi or Copaiva, Balsam of Peru..
. C: Cadmium, Calomel.
D: Daffy's Elixir, Dandelion..
. E: Elixir of Vitriol, Emetic Tartar.
F: Foxglove. G: Gamboge, Ginger.
H: Hartshorn Shavings, Hellebore..
. I: Iceland Moss, Iodine.
J: Jalap, James's Powder..
. K: Kino, Kousso.
L: Lactucarium or juice of Lettuce, Laudanum..
. M: Magnesis, Manna.
N: Nitre, Nitric Acid..
. O: Oil of Turpentine, Opium.
P: Pareira Brava, Paregoric Elixir..
. Q: Quassia.
R: Rhatany root, Rhubarb..
. S: Sal Ammoniac, Sal Volatile.
T: Tar water, Thorn Apple..
. V: Valerian, Veratria.
W: Water, Wild Cucumber..
. Z: Zinc.
2. Collection of approved prescriptions and medical preparations adopted to family and domestic use: B: Balsams, Blood-Letting.
C: Cataplasms or Poultices, Clysters or Enemas..
. D: Decoctions, Draughts.
E: Electuaries, Embrocations and Liniments..
. F: Fomentations.
G: Gargles. I: Infusions, Intoxication.
L: Linctus, Lotions..
. M: Mixtures.
Basic Mathematical Genetics 3. Markov Models in Genetics 4.
Models in Epidemics. This book is an introduction to applications of the theory of stochastic processes -- more specifically Markov chain theory -- in population dynamics, genetics and epidemics.
A prior exposure to basic probability theory should be helpful, but by no means essential. The book includes a quick review of probability that starts from elementary combinatorial probability and ends with some basic properties of diffusions, including along the way, a fairly extensive account of martingales and Markov chains, mostly with proofs.
This is done fairly rigorously without using measure theoretic tools. In continuation of the effort to keep the prerequisites at the bare minimum, all the basic genetics the reader needs to know is included.
Yet, sophisticated material on Wright-Fisher and Moran models of genetics including diffusion approximations is presented. The material on epidemic models includes several important(less)
Description of Language and Language Use: Grammar. Vocabulary.
Discourse Analysis. Pragmatics.
Corpus Linguistics. Essential Areas of Enquiry in Applied Linguistics: Second Language Acquisition.
Focus on the Language Learner: Styles, Strategies and Motivation. Language Skills and Assessment: Listening.
Speaking and Pronunciation. Reading.
Suggested solutions. Preferences.
Index. "‘So easy to read and understand’ TESL-EJ Description: An Introduction to Applied Linguistics provides a complete, authoritative and up-to-date overview of the field.
An Introductory chapter familiarises readers with key issues and recurrent themes while hands-on activities and further reading sections for each chapter encourage practical analysis and wider reading. The book is divided into three sections covering: • A description of language and language use • Essential areas of enquiry • The four skills and testing.
Each chapter offers an extended survey of a central element of Applied Linguistics and is authored by leading international specialists. With its(less)
Punjab: an introduction. 2.
Punjabiat: a vibrant culture. 3.
A regal lifestyle: live life Kingsize. 4.
The Golden Temple: a pilgrimage incomparable. 5.
Religion: the foundation of life. 6.
Forts and palaces: standing guard. 7.
Military traditions: display of Bravery. 8.
Rural sports: fun and strength galore. 9.
Fairs and festivals: a celebration of life. 10.
Marriage: Rabb Ne Milaiah Jodian. 11.
Punjabi Cuisine: adding spice to life. 12.
Beyond borders: flourishing in foreign land. Sparkling Punjab by Vijay Singal and Atul Bhardwaj is a soulful journey through every nook and corner of the land called Punjab.
Capturing diverse facets of Punjabi life social, religious and cultural ethos of the land, where emotions are still valued and values bear an emotional tinge, the book traverses through the mind, heart and palate of a common Punjabi. This is a land pulsating with prosperity.
Emerald green fields, robust rustic ways, warm and welcoming hospitality,(less)
2. Cell cycle and Apoptosis.
3. Disturbances in growth.
4. Neoplasia genesis.
5. Nomenclature of tumor.
6. Metastasis and tumor progression.
7. Causes of Neoplasia.
8. Tests for the diagnosis of cancer.
9. Effects of Neoplasia and tumor immunity.
10. Description of tumors of different tissues of animals-Fibromas and other connective tumors.
11. Bone tumors.
12. Myomas and related tumors.
14. Epithelial tumors of skin and related structures.
15. Neoplasms of Lungs.
16. Tumors of liver.
17. Mammary tumors.
18. Tumors of endocrine glands.
19. Ovarian Neoplasms.
20. Tumors of testis.
22. Tumors of Jaw and head.
23. Melanocytic tumors.
24. Canine Veneral tumor.
25. Nerve tissue tumors.
26. Tumors of Haemopoietic tissues and miscellaneous tumors.
27. Neoplastic diseases of poultry.
Index. "This book serves the purpose of a resourceful and authentic information about the tumors of domestic animals including poultry.
Every attempt has(less)
I. Introduction: 1.
Basic concepts in applied statistics for librarians. II.
The basics of Library Science Research: 2. Variables, hypotheses and library science.
3. Sampling and library science.
4. Instrumentation and the library science.
5. Instrument validity and reliability in library science.
6. Descriptive statistics and library science.
7. Inferential statistics and library science.
8. Library statistics in perspective.
9. Internal validity and library science.
III. Research methodologies library science: 10.
Experimental research and library science. 11.
Correlational research and library science. Vol.
Casual-comparative research and library science. 2.
Survey research and library science. 3.
Qualitative research and library science. 4.
Historical research and library science. 5.
Exercise and answers. 6.
Appendices. "This book is intended for use in an applied introductory statistics course.
As in this edition, the principles of both descriptive and inferential statistics are discussed and illustrated in situations that are close to most student's own experience(less)
1. Devi: the disempowered Goddess/Anwesha Arya.
2. Contextualizing domestic violence: family, community, state/Sobha Venkatesh Ghosh.
3. The narratives/Rinki Bhattacharya.
4. Police attitude and women/Kalindi Muzumdar.
5. Roadmap for support/Rinki Bhattacharya.
Afterword by Chhaya Dev. Glossary.
"To be assaulted, abused and raped by someone as intimate as a husband, or lover, is the most degrading experience for a woman. Not recognized as 'real' violence, abuse of this nature is experienced daily by countless women in every culture.
Behind closed doors of family, custom, values, traditions that are taken for granted and never questioned--are muffled voices of terror and trauma, which do not reach beyond the threshold nor attract the attention of lawmakers or redress agents. Edited by a renowned women's rights activist and a former victim of domestic violence, the book takes us inside these closed doors.
It puts together the life stories of seventeen women from diverse cultural, class, education and(less)
I. Animals of the horse kind: 1.
The horse. 2.
The Ass. 3.
The Zebra. II.
Ruminating Animals: 1. Introduction.
2. The cow kind : the Buffalo.
3. Animals of the sheep and goat kind.
4. The musk animal.
5. Animals of the deer kind.
III. Quadrupeds of the Hog kind: 1.
The Peccary of Tajacu. 3.
The Capibara, or Cabiai. 4.
The Babyrouessa, or Indian Hog. IV.
Carnivorous animals: 1. Animals of the cat kind.
2. Animals of the Dog kind.
3. Animals of the Weasel kind.
V. Animals of the hare kind: 1.
Animals of the rat, Hedgehog, etc. kinds: 1.
The rat kind. 2.
The hedgehog, or prickly kind. 3.
Quadrupeds covered with scales or shells instead of hair. 4.
Animals of the rat kind. 5.
Amphibious quadrupeds. VII.
The monkey kind, the elephant, Rhinoceros, etc.: 1.
Animals of the monkey kind. 2(less)
Introduction. Part I.
Class Mammalia: 1. Family Simiidae.
2. Family Cercopithecidae.
3. Family Cebidae.
4. Family Hapalidae.
5. Family Lemuridae.
6. Family Felidae.
7. Family Viverridae.
8. Family Hyaenidae.
9. Family Canidae.
10. Family Mustelidae.
11. Family Procyonidae.
12. Family Aeluridae.
13. Family Ursidae.
14. Family Tupaiidae.
15. Family Erinaceidae.
16. Family Soricidae.
17. Family Pteropodidae.
18. Family Sciuridae.
19. Family Myoxidae.
20. Family Muridae.
21. Family Spalacidae.
22. Family Octodontidae.
23. Family Hystricidae.
24. Family Chinchillidae.
25. Family Dasyproctidae.
26. Family Leporidae.
27. Family Elephantidae.
28. Family Rhinocerotidae.
29. Family Tapiridae.
30. Family Equidae.
31. Family Bovidae.
32. Family Giraffidae.
33. Family Cervidae.
34. Family Tragulidae.
35. Family Camelidae.
36. Family Hippopotamidae.
37. Family Suidae.
38. Family Bradypodidae.
39. Family Myrmecophagidae.
40. Family Dasypodidae.
41. Family Manidae.
42. Family Didelphyidae.
43. Family Dasyuridae.
44. Family Phascolomyidae.
45. Family Phalangistidae.
46. Family Macropodidae.
Part II. Class Aves: 47.
Family Corvidae. 48.
Brar. Welcome address/P.
1. Revolution from above: the role of monarchy in transformation of Bhutan/Nalini Kant Jha.
2. Bhutan: monasticism, monarchy and migration/Bhawani Singh.
3. Hundred years of monarchy in Bhutan/Shalini Gupta and Madhu Rajput.
4. Bhutan: A 'Forever' epitome of artistic traditions and culture/Alka Chadha.
5. Bhutan's development strategies/Krishan Gopal.
6. Democracy and human rights in Bhutan/Sudhir Singh.
7. Revolution from the above - elections in Bhutan 2007-08/Madhu Rajput.
8. Potential positive impact of information and communication technology on Bhutan's gross national happiness/Shruti Wahi.
9. A window to Bhutan: Tradition and modernity and the anxiety of belonging/Subhra Rajput and Achla Sonker.
10. Gross national happiness, development and democracy - a case study of Bhutan/R.
11. Clash of two cultures in Bhutan - challenge to democracy/Dharampal Singh.
12. Political development in Bhutan/Madhuri Misra.
13. Development under the aegis of monarchy in Bhutan (1972-2008)/Monika Srivastava.
14. Revolution by(less)
2. Management audit: new insights for management.
3. The purpose and goal of management audit.
4. Management audit: the rationale.
5. The scope of management audit.
6. Limiting factors of management audit.
7. Starting points for the management audit.
8. Initiating the management audit.
9. Management audit programme.
10. Collecting audit data.
11. Management audit: the philosophy of management.
12. Internet control.
13. Use of statistical sampling in audit.
14. Management audit: an extension of internal audit.
15. Corporate development audit: the philosophy of management.
16. Audit of special responsibilities (operations) of management.
17. Internal audit.
18. Productivity audit.
19. Audit notes and working papers.
20. Professional ethics for auditors.
21. Management Audit Report.
"The book 'Efficiency and Performance Audit' has been written with a view of creating academic awareness and providing study material in the field of efficiency and management audit which has a vast potential to improve managerial performance which(less)
45 Portraits - 1 by Navneet Publication Rs. 45 Jumbo Activity Book - 3 by Navneet Publication Rs.
75 Book - 1 by Navneet Publication Rs. 25(less)
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.