2. High throughput genome sequencing.
3. Genome assembly and finishing.
4. Genome databases.
5. Pair-wise sequence alignment.
6. Similarity searches software and their applications.
7. Multiple sequence alignment.
8. Phylogenetic analysis.
9. Gene prediction and annotation.
10. DNA marker data analysis.
11. Data mining for DNA markers discovery.
12. Polymerase chain reaction and PCR primer design.
Appendices. “With the decoding of whole genome sequences of many organisms, new vistas of research have emerged in computational biology.
The scientific community has free access to the genome sequence data from the public databases. Many times, it is really hard to make sense of these huge data of DNA and protein sequences.
Therefore, bioinformatics tools are used to handle, store and analyze genome sequence data for the benefit of mankind. The book has been written in a simplest possible manner so that every one should understand the basic concepts of genome sequence analysis and bioinformatics(less)
Introduction: Applied Linguistic Approaches. 2.
The scope and application of grammar. 3.
Extending the scope: De-standardization. 4.
Extending the scope: Contextualization. 5.
Extending the scope: Semantics and pragmatics. 6.
Linguistic signification and Rhetorical value. 7.
Illocutionary acts in discourse. 8.
The rhetorical function of transformational rules. 9.
Theoretical perspectives. 10.
Pedagogic application. Bibliography.
Discourse analysis (DA), or discourse studies, is a general term for a number of approaches to analyzing written, spoken or signed language use. It is the branch of linguistics that deals with the study and application of approaches to analyse written, spoken or signed language.
In this book all elements of linguistics relations with discourse analysis are dealt with very objectively. The original aim in undertaking this book was to provide a characterization of a specified area of scientific English which would serve as a basis for the preparation of teaching materials for people learning English as a service(less)
2. Poems 1981-1994: i.
The Humble administrator's garden. iii.
All you who sleep tonight. iv.
Three Chinese poets. v.
Beastly tales from here and there. 3.
Poems 1981-1994: a study in style. 4.
The golden gate. 5.
A suitable boy. 6.
An equal music. 7.
Conclusion. Select bibliography.
Index. "The book, through critical analysis and assessment, tries to establish Seth as a powerful and serious writer, who deserves to be taken seriously, both by the general reader and the discerning scholar and researcher.
The analyses concentrate on his individual books and attempt to trace the continuity of Seth's thought-process, motivation and attitudes, as well as the dimensions of his structural control over the medium. It is a comprehensive account of Seth's poetry and fiction contained within a singular volume.
An attempt has also been made to briefly place Seth as an Indian writer of English, in the context(less)
Introduction : the Buddha and Wittgenstein, but, then, why Wittgenstein? 2. The later-Wittgenstein’s philosophical techniques : an exposition.
3. The Dhamma : its conceptual structure made explicit.
4. The search for a meaning-criterion : verification? 5.
‘Truth’ (as a ‘model’) : is it falsifiable? 6. Causality-talk (methodology study 1).
7. Facts to ethics (methodology study 2).
8. Knowledge and super-perceptual knowledge : language-games.
9. Nibbana-talk and the language-game.
10. The Dhamma : its family of notions.
Bibliography. "Buddhism is a name given comparatively recently by western scholars to the message given by Gautama who became the Buddha.
The teaching of Buddha were known as dharma. It comprises a search for the native of human existence together with a firm commitment to a release from the riddle of suffering associated with it.
Therefore it appears to be ingrained in a kind of soteriology. The Buddha found solution to both the issues conceired and(less)
Julius Caesar. 4.
Timon of Athens. 6.
Troilus and Cressida. 8.
Antony and Cleopatra. 9.
The tempest. 11.
The midsummer nights dream. 12.
Romeo and Juliet. 13.
King Lear. 14.
Richard II. 15.
Henry IV in two parts. 16.
Henry V. 17.
Henry VI in three parts. 18.
Richard III. 19.
Henry VIII. 20.
King John. 21.
Twelfth night; or, what you will. 22.
The two gentlemen of Verona. 23.
The Merchant of Venice. 24.
The Winter's tale. 25.
All's well that ends well. 26.
Love's labour's lost. 27.
Much Ado about nothing. 28.
As you like it. 29.
The taming of the Shrew. 30.
Measure for measure. 31.
The merry wives of Windsor. 32.
The comedy of errors. 33.
Doubtful plays of Shakespeare. 34.
Poems and sonnets. "William Shakespeare, in terms of his life and his body of work, is the(less)
2. Cow milk Vs Buffalo milk.
3. Quality control laboratory and common laboratory operations.
4. Chemical examination of milk.
5. Rapid quality examination of milk.
6. Adulteration and detection of adulterants in milk.
7. Microbiological Analysis of Milk.
8. Analysis of minerals, enzymes and vitamins present in milk.
9. Analysis of aflatoxin M1, Heavy Metals, Veterinary drugs residues and pesticides residues in milk.
10. Dairy chemicals, detergents and sanitizers.
11. Analysis of dairy water and dairy effluent.
12. Clean milk production.
13. Organic milk -An opportunity for Indian dairying.
The present publication deals with composition of milk, milk ingredients analysis, microbiological analysis (milk, water, air, and dairy equipments), adulterants and contaminants analysis (especially heavy metals, aflatoxins, pesticides/insecticides residues, veterinary drugs residues and antibiotic residues). Although several Govt.
quality agencies have published their booklets/standards/official publications and some books are also available on dairy(less)
I. Different Dimensions of Academic Dependency: 1.
Academic Dependency: Some Reflections/Muchkund Dubey. 2.
Intellectual and Structural Challenges to Academic Dependency/Syed Farid Alatas. 3.
Defining Archaeology in Ghana: A Historical Interpretation/Samuel Nilirmi Nkumbaan. 4.
The Institutions of Higher Education in Burundi and Rwanda: Facing the Challenges of Post-Conflict societies/Tharcisse Nsabimana. 5.
Malaise in Indian Academia/Hetukar Jha. 6.
Academic Dependency and sociological Theorizing in the Third World: A Case Study of Akiwowo’s Asuwada Theory of Sociation/Ayokunle Olumuyiwa Omobowale. II.
Mounting Challenges to Academic Dependency: 7. Local Scholars, Global Academy/Anjan Ghosh.
8. Social Science in Chile (1957-1973): A Laboratory for an Autonomous Process of Academia-building/Fernanda Beigel.
9. Anthropology at the University of the Philippines: Examining Institutional History and Academic Dependency in a south-East Asian University/Carlos P.
Evidence, Temporality, Analytical Frameworks: Categories, Writing Procedures and Academic Dependency/Mario Ruffer. 11.
Vector analysis: I. Multiple product of vectors.
2. Vector differentiation.
3. Differential operators (gradient, divergence and curl).
4. Vector integration (Gauss's, Green's and Stoke's theorems).
II. Analytical geometry of two dimensions: 1.
Systems of conics. 2.
Confocal conics : double contact. 3.
Polar equations of conics. III.
Analytical geometry of three dimensions: 1. The coordinates, direction cosines and projections.
2. The plane.
3. Straight line.
5. The cone and cylinder.
6. Central conicoids.
"This book offers a concise yet thorough presentation of Vector Analysis and Geometry theory and application. The book is divided into three parts i.
e. Vector Analysis; Analytical Geometry of Two Dimensions and Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions.
The material is reinforced with numerous examples to illustrate principles and imaginative, well-illustrated problems of varying degrees of difficulty. The method of presentation of the text is as such that it emphasizes the development of computational skills and(less)
2. Signal Analysis.
3. Quantum Mechanics.
6. Fluid dynamics.
7. Group Representations.
8. Control Theory.
9. Dynamical Systems.
10. Quantum Stochastic Calculus.
11. Statistical Mechanics.
12. Antenna Theory: Analysis and Synthesis.
13. Quantum Field Theory.
14. Statistical Signal Processing Problems in Music.
15. Miscellaneous Study Project Problems.
16. BE Projects.
17. Objective type questions.
"The mathematical tools used in signal analysis involve differential and difference equations, integral equations, matrix algebra and calculus, complex analysis and probability theory and random processes. This book applies these tools to problems in various branches of physics like fluid dynamics, electromagnetism and quantum theory.
The book will be of use to research workers in signal processing as well as to research workers in physics and applied mathematics. Partial differential equations have been introduced here as an additional tool in signal analysis since they are used to describe quantum, electromagnetic and(less)
Popular puzzles are used to motivate students' interest and strengthen their skills in algorithmic problem solving. Other learning-enhancement features include chapter summaries, hints to the exercises, and a detailed solution manual(less)
6. Advaita and language.
Index. "For ever a millennium, Sankara's Advaitism: non-dualism, has been exposed to extensive discussion, debate, and even polemic.
In modern times, it has often been viewed as a system of metaphysical thought, involving a set of several subtle, though interrelated, doctrines -- which all have the Upanisads at their base. But, wittingly or unwittingly, modern theoreticians/ scholars tend to gloss over Sankara's acumen as a philosophical analyst --though his interpretations of the Upanisadic writings have indisputably shown his uncommon, rather unrivalled, genius for logic and meticulous philosophical analysis.
Professor Ramamurty's work is, thus, a departure from run-of-the-mill studies attempting, as it does, an in-depth "conceptual analysis" of Advaita Vedanta. The book does not just present Advaita as a system of metaphysical thought.
It is essentially an off-beat effort seeking to philosophically analyse the concepts of Atman,(less)
Anityata: foundation of an alternative account of the real and/or man. 2.
Ksanikata: an explanatory device to analyse Anityata. 3.
Ksanabhanga: methodological aspect of Anityata. 4.
Salient implications. Bibliography.
Index. "This work undertakes a detailed study of the nature and rationale of Anityata, the third pillar of Buddhism.
It explores into the concerned rationale in its three phases: (a) Anityata in general in the sense of permanent susceptibility to change, (b) Ksanikata as the adequate condition of the occurrence/cognition of change, and (c) Ksanabhanga as the adequate condition of the occurrence/cognition of the most radical change. The inquiry into the rationale of Anityata in its different phases is undertaken with two aims in view: (a) To explore into the aspects of Buddhist opposition to permanence and/or stability in any form and adopted by anybody--Buddhist or non-Buddhist, and (b) to bring out conceptual change in the Buddhist camp and articulate the way Anityata(less)
2. Organoleptic test and temperature.
3. Determination of pH.
4. Clot On Boiling (COB).
5. Alcohol test.
6. Sediment test.
7. Ten-minute Resazurin test.
8. Alizarin-alcohol test.
9. Direct of microscopic count.
10. Detection of mastitis.
11. Methylene Blue Reduction Test (MBRT).
12. One-hour Resazurin reduction test for raw milk.
13. Standard operating procedures for acidity estimation and alkaline phosphatase test.
14. Determination of specific gravity of milk by lactometer and calculation of solid-not-fat of milk.
15. Detection of urea in milk.
16. Determination of fat in milk by Gerber method.
17. Determination of milk fat by electronic milk tester.
18. Detection of preservatives in milk.
19. Detection of neutralizers in milk.
20. Detection of adulterants in milk.
21. Determination of aflatoxin M1 content in milk by High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
22. Estimation of lead in milk by Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS).
23. Standard operating procedures for testing of(less)
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.