Long Before The Term Corporate Social Responsibility Was Coined, A Company In India Chose To Give Up To 14 Per Cent Of Its Profits To Charity. That Indian Company Was None Other Than Tata Steel(less)
Prologue: agrarian structure in the latter half of the nineteenth century. 3.
Background to the change. 4.
Two paths to the tenancy system. 5.
Mixed trends in landholding. 6.
Government policy towards agricultural labourers and tenants. 7.
Rural change after independence: a case study of a village in Tiruchirapalli district. 8.
Conclusion. Appendices: 1.
The proportion of agricultural labourers in fifty villages surveyed by Barnard. 2.
Change in paddy yield per acre in Tamilnadu: a consideration of statistics. Glossary.
"This volume explores more than a century of agrarian change in the irrigated areas of Tamilnadu since the 1860s. The author presents a systematic analysis of settlement registers for 26 villages compiled at 30 year intervals between 1865 and 1925.
The computer-processed data enables the author to trace micro-changes in caste-wise and size-wise distribution of landholdings of each village. Based on these data, Dr.
Yanagisawa challenges the recent arguments(less)
Chinese translations of the STTS. 2.
Quaternary structure of the STTS. 3.
The samaya system. 4.
Six mandalas of each samaya. 5.
Six mandalas represent two kramas. 6.
Vajradhatu-mahamandala (I.1) is the prototype of other mandalas in the STTS.
7. The Gobu-shinkan : the earliest graphic representation of the STTs.
9. Commentary on the Gobu-shinkan.
10. Extant copies of the Gobu-shinkan.
11. Analysis of the Gobu-shinkan.
12. Interrelationship of the Gobu-shinkan and the Genzu.
13. Variations in STTs, Gobu-shinkan, Genzu and Tib.
version: number of mandalas. 14.
Number of mandalas in the Tibetan and Genzu versions. 15.
Nomenclature of mandalas. 16.
Nomenclature of the 37 deities. 17.
Nomenclature of the groupings of 37 deities. 18.
Twenty Devas. 19a.
Literature cited. Plates: 1.
Vajradhatu-mahamandala (37 deities). 2.
Guhya-dharani-mandala (34 deities). 3.
Suksma-mandala (32 deities). 4.
With this text you will discover the different ways humans face the challenge of existence, the connection between biology and culture in the shaping of human behavior, and the impact of globalization on peoples and cultures around the world(less)
Statehood Traditions of Mongolian Nomads/B. Enkhtuvshin.
2. Mongolian Influence on the Ottoman Institutional Structure/A.
Melek Ozyetgin. 3.
Documents Related to Mongolia Relations/A. Merthan Dundar.
4. Mongolic Elements in the Hazaragi Language of Afghanistan and their value for reconstructing Western Middle Mongol/Andrew Shimunek.
5. Nationalism and Mongols/Olzvoi Battumur.
6. Mongolian Language and Culture in National Identity/B.
Chinggis Khan in Literary Memory: Identity Formation in Mongolia/Sindhu Rao. 8.
Mongolia’s National Security: Past, Present and Future Perspectives/A. Tuvshintugs.
9. Economic Security of Mongolia: Some Perspectives/J.
Women and Development in Contemporary Mongolia/Maqsooda Shitoni. 11.
India’s and Mongolia/Gauri Shankar Gupta. 12.
The Mongols and Prof. Raghuvira/Lokesh Chandra.
13. Links between Indian and Mongolian Literature: Some Perspectives/Yu.
Monkh-Amgalam and G. Galbayar.
14. Landlocked Mongolia and its Trade and Economic Cooperation with India/O.
Trade and Investment Cooperation between India and Mongolia/Nawal K. Paswan.
16. Stabilizing Borders: Sino-Mongolian Relations/Srikanth Kondapalli.
17. Contemporary Mongolia-Russia Relations/Luvsan Khaisandai(less)
I. The formative period: 1.
Sanskrit and Indo-Persian literature on music/Emmie Te Nijenhuis and Francoise 'Nalini' Delvoye. 2.
Music patronage in the Indo-Persian context: a historical overview/Madhu Trivedi. 3.
Musical forms in medieval India/Emmie Te Nijenhuis. 4.
The emergence of Dhrupad/Richard Widdess. 5.
Collections of lyrics in Hindustani music: the case of Dhrupad/Francoise 'Nalini' Delvoye. 6.
The origins and early development of Khayal/Katherine Butler Brown. II.
The modern period: 7. Hindustani music: a historical overview of the modern period/Joep Bor and Allyn Miner.
8. A mine of music history from nineteenth-century Lucknow/Regula Burckhardt Qureshi.
9. Thumri, Ghazal, and modernity in Hindustani Music culture/Peter Manuel.
10. Dhadhis and other Bowing Bards/Daniel Neuman.
11. Rampur as a centre of music/Sulochana Brahaspati.
12. Representing "Hindu" music to the colonial and native Elite of Calcutta/Charles Capwell.
13. Music schools and societies in Bombay c.
1864-1937/Michael D. Rosse.
14. The All-India Music Conference of 1916-1925: cultural transformation(less)
Bardi McLennan is the author of many books on dogs, including only the second complete history ever written about her own breed, the Welsh Terrier ("The Welsh Terrier Leads the Way"). She has written books on other breeds, including four since 2000 that have been published in Europe.
For fifteen years Bardi was a contributing editor to "Dog Fancy" magazine, and has written feature articles for the "AKC Gazette" and all major canine publications, as well as for many trade magazines in the pet industry. She has received the Kal Kan Pedigree Award for outstanding journalism on pet care, plus(less)
Applying specific techniques and strategies, readers will acquire a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and ideas of number theory.Key features: * Contains problems developed for various mathematical contests, including the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) * Builds a bridge between ordinary high school examples and exercises in number theory and more sophisticated, intricate and abstract concepts and problems * Begins by familiarizing students with typical examples that illustrate central themes, followed by numerous carefully selected problems and extensive discussions of their solutions * Combines unconventional and essay-type examples, exercises and problems, many presented in an original fashion * Engages students in creative thinking and(less)
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.