Akula's transformation from activist to entrepreneur to corporate executive parallels that of each SKS Microfinance member from pauper to customer to business woman. In creating a high-performance enterprise of true professionals, Vikram has done what other microfinancing models have failed to do, which is to achieve the scale, the scope, and the profitability necessary to sustain its efforts without ongoing fundraising.
It is a remarkable entrepreneurial journey, populated by a colorful cast of characters including India`s political star, Rahul Gandhi. A FISTFUL OF RICE, the lively and sharply told narrative of Vikram's entrepreneurial journey.
Like Mountains Beyond Mountains, the book should inspire readers of the possibilities(less)
He was responsibe the for the section of the newspaper designed for children. Tintin, the main character in his works, was introduced on January 10, 1929 in a story entitled 'Tintin in the Land of the Soviets.
' Each story ran as a comic strip in the newspaper and then was published as a book. Some of these books were adapted for the small screen including The Crab With The Golden Claws, Star of Mystery, Red Rakham's Treasure, Black Island, Objective Moon and The Calculus Affair.
French TV produced longer versions of twenty of the books in 1992, which have been broadcast in over fifty countries. On 3 March, 1983, he died in Brussels.
At the time of his death, he was working on Tintin and the Alpha-Art, which was published in an unfinished form(less)
For more than 25 years, Louise has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. The Golden Louise L.
Hay Collection is an omnibus of her most loved books - You Can Heal Your Life, Heal Your Body and The Power is Within You. You Can Heal Your Life is a New York Times bestseller with over 39 million copies sold worldwide.
Louise's key message in this powerful work is that 'if we are willing to do the mental work, almost anything can be healed.' She explains how limiting beliefs and ideas are often the cause of illness, and how you can change your thinking .
and improve the quality of your life. In Heal Your Body, Louise describes the methods she used to cure herself of cancer more than 20 years ago.
Using her simple and practical techniques, you will be surprised(less)
Long multiple type Q/A: 1. Library automation.
2. Electronic/digital library.
3. Consortia in libraries.
4. Library networking.
5. World wide web/internet.
6. Library vs.
Reasons why the internet is no substitute for a library. 8.
Internet search tips and strategies. 9.
TQM in libraries. 10.
Marketing of information products and services for libraries. 11.
Marketing and total quality management. II.
Objective/multiple type questions/answers: 1. Information and communication.
2. Information and references sources/services.
3. Information processing and organization/retrieval.
4. Management of libraries/information centers.
5. Information technology.
III. Short/ Objective type for both interview/written: 1.
Contribution of Prof. S.
2. Library legislation in India.
3. Important library (resources) journals.
4. List of some Indian library journals & place of publications.
5. Major library consortia and organizations in the international basis.
6. Library and information sciences links.
7. Library software.
8. Sci-tech databases.
9. Indian discussion forums.
10. Computer capacity measurement.
The Golden Laws reveals how Buddha's Plan has been unfolding on Earth, and outlines five thousand years of the secret history of humankind. Once we understand the true course of history, through past, present and into the future, we cannot help but become aware of the significance of our spiritual mission in the present age(less)
Early British attitude towards the Golden Temple. 2.
A critique of Ian J. Kerr’s study of British relations with the Golden Temple, 1849-90.
3. Golden Temple and the state during the nineteenth century.
4. Understanding early Sikh idea of Martyrdom.
5. Notes on Guru Arjan and his Martyrdom.
6. Understanding Sikh independence and Ranjit Singh.
7. Act XX of 1863 and the management of socio religious institutions under the British - a case study (Tomb of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and Kharak Singh).
8. Perron-a historiographical note.
9. Some aspects of Nirankari Lehar and literature.
10. 1857: factors of nationalism and religion.
11. Religions and literary resistance to British imperialism-the case of the early.
12. Developments in Sikh politics in David Petrie’s view, especially in 1911.
13. Concept of martial race and the Sikhs.
14. Guru Nanak and his social philosophy.
15. Construction of historiography in Panjabi language.
16. Socio religious movement from(less)
Upon hearing this account, William had an epiphany that Jack's story held a powerful underlying truth not only explaining Jack's true purpose, but William's as well.a For more than ten years, William encouraged Jack to write a book based on the story of the Gang, so they have now collaborated on this work to show you its relevance to this critical moment in the history of human civilisation.
and also to you, personally(less)
.inspirational reading for any new Indian entrepreneur'--Frontline Difficult though setting up a business is, becoming a high-performance entrepreneur is harder still.
And yet, of the many thousands who try, there are those who go on to become successful; some even graduate to setting up companies that hold their own against the toughest competition, becoming icons of achievement(less)
From the secret to throwing a successful party to the benefits ofbefriending the less important half of a couple, he gives you canny advice and strategies to becomea successful networker.Inspiring, provocative, and wise, Get to the Top is the ultimate book about wielding soft power(less)
He has long been haunted, though, by memories of the pianist he loved and left ten years earlier, Julia McNicholl. Now Julia, married and the mother of a small child, unexpectedly reenters his life and the romance flares up once more(less)
I. Lata: A Brief biography.
Lata: Her songs, her composers: 1. Aayegaa Aanewaalaa-the Lata era begins.
2. Phir Teree Kahaanee Yaad Aayee-Lata with Naushad.
3. Tumhein Yaad Karte Karte-Lata with Shankar-Jaikishan.
4. Ham Naa Tumhein Bhulaayenge-Lata with C.
Roothke Tum To Chal Diye-Lata with Anil Biswas. 6.
Tum Naa Jaane Kis Jahaan Mein Kho Gaye-Lata with S.D.
Who Bhoolee Daastaan-Lata with Madan Mohan. 8.
Rahein Naa Rahein Ham-Lata with Roshan. 9.
Kuchh Dil Ne Kahaa-Lata with Hemant Kumar. 10.
Naa Jiyaa Laage Naa-Lata with Salil Chowdhury. 11.
Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet-Lata with Vasant Desai. 12.
Raat Bhee Hai Kuchh Bheegee Bheegee-Lata with Jaidev. 13.
Saaze Dil Chhed De-Lata with Kalyanji-Anandji. 14.
Ik Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai-Lata with Laxmikant-Pyarelal. 15.
Rainaa Beetee Jaaye-Lata with R.D.
Bahaaro Meraa Jeevan Bhee Sanwaaro-Lata with Khayyam. 17.
Tum Aashaa Vishwaas Hamaare-Lata with Hridaynath Mangeshkar. 18.
Previously Searched On
- You have no searches yet.
- Nothing viewed yet? Click on a "View Details" next to each document to know more about it.